Have you just started your own business?
Are you a freelancer? Consultant? Contractor?
As a new business owner you will be faced with lots of initial costs – website, business cards, letterheads, telephones, IT, possibly premises, professional memberships, specialist software, and hiring an accountant, to name a few.
Starter websites can typically cost between £750 and £2,000 for around 5 pages.
The typical ‘model’ is to pay a deposit, then a few weeks later get a website ‘handed over’ to you, whereupon you pay the balance.
For many small startup businesses even the above amounts of money can be a big chunk of their ‘startup funds’.
At One Man Band Websites, and as a small business ourselves, we’ve come up with a more affordable way to fund a website in order to promote your new business and enhance your online presence.
We provide affordable but professional websites for business startups, sole traders and small existing businesses from only £5 per week!
That’s £5 per week for a 1-page website and £10 per week for a 5-page website.
This incredible all-in fee includes:
- FREE registration of a website address (domain) and FREE annual renewal of that domain
- FREE website hosting
- FREE business emails such as [email protected] so you can send and receive emails instead of using Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo accounts which many consumers are suspicious of
- An eye-catching and professional-looking website which will enhance how your potential customers think about you and your services
- FREE monthly updates (we’ll do up to 1 hour’s changes to your website every month – at no extra cost! Most website designers charge £50 per hour for changes. We include changes so that if you get a great testimonial from a customer we’ll add that to your website at no extra charge. If you want to add new photographs or change some of the information on your website, again, we’ll do that for you – at no extra charge.
Websites That Help Your Customers Find You & Your Services
All our websites are mobile-friendly.
That means that they display properly on mobile phones and tablets.
Why Is That Important?
More and more people are now searching for suppliers using their mobile phone.
If your website is ‘mobile-friendly’ that means that it will display in a way which is easy for visitors to see what you are offering.
Visitors will therefore stay longer on your website, be able to read and understand what you are offering more easily and are more likely to contact you for further information such as a quotation or availability.
Conversely, research shows that websites that are not mobile friendly lead to many visitors navigating away from a website because the text and images are difficult to read. This means that inevitably lost business.
Google, the biggest search engine in the UK, which decides where websites are displayed in relation to what people are searching for, also likes mobile-friendly websites.
This means Google is likely to rank your mobile-friendly higher than your competitors’ websites which are not mobile-friendly!
Why Do You Need A Website?
- A website increases awareness amongst potential customers of your services
- A website presents a professional look to your business which will increase the probability of potential customers contacting your business versus one of your many competitors without a website
- A website means your business will show up in Google when people are searching for your services
- A website is a showcase for your work and customer reviews
- A website can save you money – compared to spending money on trying to promote your business in newspapers, magazines, radio or online.
Why Choose One Man Band Websites’ Pricing Model For Your New (Or a Refresh of Your Existing Website)?
- The price! From £5 per week (less than a cake and a coffee a week at your favourite coffee shop)
- Regular changes to your website. Regular changes to your website stimulates Google to ‘re-crawl’ your website and decide where best to display your website compared to your competitors in relation to what your potential customers are searching for online
- Our ongoing work to your website means that the software used to develop your website is kept up-to-date and this reduces the risks of your website being hacked which in term can knock your business offline and adversely impact your reputation. In the typical pricing model, found amongst virtually all website designers, clients who don’t have a maintenance contract with their website designer may find that their software rapidly gets out of date and this massively increases the opportunity for hackers to exploit your website. Some hackers try to demand money to reinstate your website (called ransomware)!
- Does a car that is serviced, MoT-ed and has regular oil changes last longer and perform better than one that doesn’t have that attention? That’s the same with our websites at One Man Band Websites.
- We can also offer these pricing terms for businesses wanting a new look and feel to their existing website. (Some businesses find that they cannot update their website easily or are no longer in contact with their website designer). We can help develop and refresh existing websites!
- What’s the risk with us? £5 per week or £2,000 – and no guarantee with the latter that you’ll like what a website designer comes up with. As we build in changes to your website, we’ll always come up with something you’ll like!