Frequently Asked Questions About One Man Band Websites
- I live a long way from where your business is: do we have to have a face-to-face meeting or can we sort this out by phone or Google Meet, WhatsApp or Messenger? Yes, all can be done on the phone or via alternative means to a face-to-face meeting. Whatever is convenient to you.
- What payment terms do we offer? All payments are taken by Direct Debit monthly in advance.
- What happens if I want to make changes to my website? Any changes up to the first hour are included in the monthly fee. Thereafter, we charge £35 per hour for changes. All fees for changes are agreed upon with the client in advance. Fees may apply for extra royalty-free stock images are £20 per photograph.
- What costs are there to add a new page to my website? We charge £35 per hour for the work involved. A written quotation will be provided and agreed upon prior to any work being undertaken.
- Is this a fixed-term contract or can I cancel at any time? There is not a fixed-term contract. This is an ongoing fee to cover ongoing changes to the website and its ongoing development. You can cancel by stopping your Direct Debit after the initial minimum term of 36 months. The minimum term is a reasonable time frame for us to recoup the time and expense incurred in developing and maintaining your website. If you wish to cancel before the 36-month minimum term, the client is liable for the balance.
- Are there any cancellation fees? No. There are no cancellation fees after the 36-month minimum term.
- We are a ‘two-man band’ business. Does that stop us from using your services at ‘One Man Band Websites’? No, not at all. Our ‘One Man Band Websites’ are simply aimed at small businesses – sole traders, business start-ups, consultants, and tradesmen – with an annual turnover of up to £100,000 – who want a professional website that is affordable. For larger businesses, our sister business, Red Flame Marketing, can help and provide a bespoke quotation.