Are you a small business owner?
Want a professionally-designed website for your small business – without it costing the earth?
One Man Band Websites provides affordable but professional websites for small business owners from only £5 per week!
Get a 1-page website from only £5 per week,
a 5-page website from only £10 per week
or a 10-page website from only just £15 per week.
This incredible all-in fee includes:
- FREE REGISTRATION OF A WEBSITE ADDRESS (DOMAIN)
- FREE ANNUAL RENEWAL OF THAT DOMAIN
- FREE WEBSITE HOSTING
- FREE BUSINESS EMAILS such as [email protected] so you can send and receive emails instead of using Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo accounts which many consumers are suspicious of
- An EYE-CATCHING AND PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING WEBSITE which will enhance how your potential customers think about you and your services
- FREE MONTHLY UPDATES (we’ll do up to 1 hour’s changes to your website every month – at no extra cost! Most website designers charge £50 per hour for changes. We include changes so that if you get a great testimonial from a customer we’ll add that to your website at no extra charge. If you want to add new photographs or change some of the information on your website, again, we’ll do that for you – at no extra charge.
Websites For Small Business Owners That Help Your Customers Find You & Your Services
Suitable for All Types of Small Business Owners*
Garage owners, hairdressers, photographers, fitness instructors, window cleaners, beauticians, gardeners, odd job men, wheelie bin cleaners, consultants, pubs, restaurants, tradesmen, the list goes on………..
- All our websites are mobile-friendly.
- That means that they display properly on mobile phones and tablets.
- Mobile-friendly websites get more visitors (which should mean more enquiries and sales) than websites which are not mobile-friendly.
Why Does Your Small Business Need A Website?
- A website increases awareness amongst potential customers of your services
- A website presents a professional look to your business which will increase the probability of potential customers contacting your business versus one of your many competitors without a website
- A website means your business will show up in Google when people are searching for your services (46 million people in the UK are searching online EVERY DAY for products and services)!
- A website is a showcase for your work and customer reviews
- A website can save you money – compared to spending money on trying to promote your business in newspapers, magazines, radio or online.
*Small Business Owner is defined by us, for the purposes of this service, as those businesses with a turnover less than £250,000 per annum.
We can also develop websites for businesses with a turnover of more £250,000. Please contact us for a bespoke quotation.